Valid Nice Classification – NCL 12-2023.
Registration – about 10 months from the application filing date.
Confirmation document – Certificate.
Procedures feature – from the application filing date it is necessary to regularly monitor trademark applications to check whether any of them conflict with your trademark.
|Application Filing||1 day||Notification with entry number, applicant name, and filing date and time|
|Formal Examination||within 2 months after filing fees payment||Formal examination request
Response to formal examination request – 2 months from date of reception
|Examination for Absolute Ground for Refusal||within 3 months after formal examination||Provisional refusal (if any)
Response to provisional refusal – 2 months from date of reception
|Publication||within 1 moth after examination for absolute ground for refusal||Notification on publication|
|Opposition period||within 3 months from publication date||—|
|Registration||within 1 moth after opposition period||Invitation for payment registration and publication fees|
|Publication||within 1-3 months||Certificate and publication|
1. Applicant information – full name / title and registered office / registration address.
2. Trademark images and/or verbal elements, etc.
3. Priority document must be submitted within 3 months from the application filing date.
4. Translation of the priority document into Bulgarian (we prepare by ourselves) must be submitted within 3 months from the application filing date.
5. Power of Attorney (scanned copy without legalization).