Valid Nice Classification – NCL 12-2023.
Registration period – about 8-12 months from the application filing date.
Confirmation document – Certificate.
Procedure features – from the application filing date it is necessary to regularly monitor trademark applications to check whether any of them conflict with your trademark.
|Application Filing||1 day||Notification with entry number, applicant name, filing date and time|
|Formal Examination||within 1 month||Official notification on priority date|
|Substantive Examination||within 6 months||Official notification on grant/refusal|
|Publication||within 3 months||Publicated trade mark|
|Grant||1 month after grant fees payment||Certificate|
1. Applicant information – full name / title and registered office / registration address.
2. Trademark images and/or verbal elements, etc.
3. Priority document must be submitted within 3 months from the application filing date.
4. Translation of the priority document into Georgian (we prepare by ourselves) must be submitted within 3 months from the application filing date.
5. Power of Attorney (scanned copy without legalization).