Valid Nice Classification – NCL 11-2018
Registration period – about 12-19 months from the application filing date.
Confirmation document – Certificate.
Procedure features – from the application filing date it is necessary to regularly monitor trademark applications to check whether any of them conflict with your trademark.
|Application Filing||1 day||Notification with entry number, applicant name, filing date and time|
|Formal Examination||within 3-4 months after filing fees payment||Formal examination request
Response to formal examination request – 2 months from date of reception
|Examination on Absolute Ground for Refusal||within 8-12 months after formal examination||Notification on provisional refusal
Response to notification on provisional refusal – 2 months from date of reception
|Registration||within 2 months after examination on absolute ground for refusal||Invitation for payment registration and publication fees|
|Publication||within 2 months||Certificate and publicated trade mark|
1. Applicant information – full name / title and registered office / registration address.
2. Trademark images and/or verbal elements, etc.
3. Priority document must be submitted within 3 months from the application filing date.
4. Translation of the priority document into Russian (we prepare by ourselves) must be submitted within 3 months from the application filing date.
5. Power of Attorney (scanned copy without legalization).